Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Handy Husband

Have I said lately how blessed I am? I have such a wonderful husband who is always doing things for me and our children. He can fix and do anything! I was telling him last week that Benjamin needs a big boy bed. So, he comes home with lumber to build him one.

We spent yesterday afternoon with Gary outside while he built the nicest little bed I have ever seen! After Daddy was done building, Baylen sanded it down smooth. Today Gary will pick up some stain for it, and I will make some bedding. I haven't decided what yet, I am still thinking on that.

Lumber for the bed was about $25. It's sturdy, and will last for years. The memories we made together are priceless.

Today we are busy with school, and later on we will have Piano lessons.

Joyfully busy!

1 comment: