Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Still Working

Sometimes when something starts, it just keeps going! First he built the bed, then a new porch out of the kitchen door, and yesterday.....A new bathroom floor in the hall bath! Yipeee!

My husband is so good at what he does!! I just love watching him working hard with all of our men-in-training around him learning to do what Daddy does. When we were at the lumber store buying porch supplies, Benjamin got one end of the board so he could "help too". He loves our new porch that Daddy and the boys built!

While the boys were working Miss Marendy made a dirt cake, all decked out with candles. Don't forget to notice her leaf wrapped presents to! How sweet.

I, of course, am just thrilled about our improvements around here. I love our house. It was a fixer-uper when we bought it, but to me, it's just perfect! It isn't too big or too small. I remember when we pulled into the drive for the first time, I knew this was the house for us! I thank the Lord always for blessing us with it, and hope that we are able to stay here for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment