Sunday, June 21, 2009

A New Blessing is on the Way!!

We are so excited!! I looks like the Lord has blessed our family once again. I found out I was expecting on Brady's birthday. I wanted to wait until Fathers Day to tell Gary, but couldn't stand it. So, we had a quiet dinner just the two of us, and I told him the good news. Afterwards, we told all the children. Then, we called our parents. Everyone is so happy for us. I pray for a healthy baby to hold in several months. I am thankful beyond words. I truly feel unworthy to have such gifts bestowed upon me. Thank you Father for this little miracle.


Here is the little gift I gave Gary to tell him. Baby is due at the end of February.


4 comments:

  1. congrats, sweet bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOO happy for yall!! Congrats!

    Luv yall!!
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your baby!!! I saw your ISO on the SM board. Babies are such a blessing from God - may you have a safe and uneventful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Misty!

    This is Jessica from Joyous Notions Blog :) I thought I'd better pop by and tell you that you are one of the winners of the June giveaway! =)

    All I need is your address so I can start your magazine subscription. You can email me at swtjes(at)msn(dot)com

    Congrats on your new blessing!

    In Christ, ~*~Jessica~*~

    ReplyDelete