Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Creating Lifelike Baby Dolls

One of my pursuits is doll's. As a little girl they stayed near me as I dreamed of one day being a Mama, with my own babies to hold. Now that I am older I still appreciate the art of dolls, and still very much enjoy them. This is something the girls and I enjoy together too.

I have dabbled in several types of dollmaking. Currently I create lifelike newborns, often referred to as "reborns". To me, they are an artistic model of one of the most precious things on earth!

Here is my latest baby...







You can view more photos of "Lilly" on ebay at this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200348096478

2 comments:

  1. Great job! She is beautiful...

    Call me I have a question about cloth diapers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... how very life-like :O)

    ReplyDelete