Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Vacation!




Well we have had a wonderful week and a half! We took off to Pigeon Forge for our 15th anniversary, and stayed 5 days. My mom was nice enough to come along and watch the children during the day, so Gary and I were able to spend some time alone. We went to dinner a few times, did some shopping, went to museums and galleries, and saw a few shows that were there too. It was such a wonderful blessing to have my husband all to myself for a while.


We weren't the only ones that had a good time. In the morning's and evening's we all went rafting, cooked on the grill, and did all the fun things you do while camping. It did feel like cheeting sometimes though, because it was so convenient to have the camper there.




I can't believe I have already been married 15 years. I give the Lord all the praise and glory for the wonderful marriage I have. I am so thankful for my husband. I look forward to our next 15 years together. Just like the note he left me on my mirror....it gets better, and better everyday, and truly, it does.





1 comment:

  1. Pigeon Forge is such a beautiful place! I went there on my honeymoon(18 years ago) and my husband and I hope to take our children next year Lord willing. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete