Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer Clothes

The machines have been humming here. First off, I finished these fun Hawaiian print tank dresses. I think they are perfect for really hot days that are on the way. The girls sure are enjoying them. I took a normal tank top pattern and just lengthened it to where we wanted the dresses hem to be.

It sure does feel nice to have my little ladies so excited about what Mama makes for them.



Next was chick tank tops. The pattern is from the Ottobre Design magazine. I think the issue is 02/05. The fabric is buttery soft (think Gymboree), and feels like it will hold up to many washings. This was a coop fabric, I just got in a few days ago. If I had known it would be so soft, I would of ordered a bit more. The skirts are repurpoused dresses. I cut the tops off and added a waist band. Easy Peasy.





Benjamin was busy surfing on the computer chair so we didn't get a still shot of him in his new set. I love the way these board shorts came out. Instead of just hemming the end, I added a band of contrasting fabric and gathered them just a teensy bit. So cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment